A room with a view:

These are views from my hotel room. Hazy sky and palm trees. I bet you can all feel the heat. I haven't spent a lot of time outdoors. I have practically melted just from the 10 minute walk to and from work so I am interested to see how I'll deal with the heat when I'm outside all day.
So far, I've been in the office reading up on all sorts of program materials. This weekend should be interesting because I don't really have to go to work -- although I will briefly on Saturday. I've found out some places to go shopping so we'll see how that goes. I'll also try and set up a tour to see the city sights. Maybe even go to the beach sometime next week.
Other than that no plans. A lot of time with me, myself, and I.

2 Comments:
thank leslie, that's sweet :)
yeah the side business is going pretty well so you better get cracking if you want a piece of the pie.
what book did you pick?
Post a Comment
<< Home