Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hi everyone,

The blog sites have been unblocked and I am now able to view comments and the blog itself.

Anyway, I'm nearing the end of my work trip. I'm leaving for the Andamans (islands in the Bay of Bengal) for a week. I get back on the 24th and then I'm in Chennai until the 29th. After that, my vacation begins. I leave for Sri Lanka on the 30th to visit my buddy Minari and then I'm off to Calcutta to visit family between the 5th through the 13th of September. After that...Seattle! Rob has already informed me that Michigan plays Notredame the weekend I get back so I can't wait! Nachos and cider...yummy!

This last week-long trip was spent in the middle coastal area of the state. It was good, but I'm beginning to get a little burned out. I'm ready to sit on our comfy couch and relax!

Again, no pictures, because most of them are on my 35 mm.

The weather's been hot, but I've learned to deal with it - I think I'll freeze in the 60 degree weather once I get back...

I may/may not be able to post again so hope the remainder of the summer is great for everyone and I'll be in touch once I get back!

Subarna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home